Overview of Hostel
Suharevka (Lenin) Hostel is your home base to explore Moscow. We have a great common room, friendly staff and more amenities because we are the most spacious hostel in Moscow.
We're MORE than just a bed - we're about showing you Moscow with a personal touch and making sure you have a fun, memorab
We are located near the Metro station Suharevskaya, which is on the Orange line.
- Exit the Suharevskaya metro station to the right. You will see a park in front of you, and across the 'Sadovoye Koltso' road a beautiful grey palace. Walk along the park and 'Sadovoye Koltso' road about 100 meters to the second intersection.
- Our building is 16/18 and it faces the 'Sadovoye Koltso' road.
- Walk to the farthest end of the building. Our entrance is an arched doorway and next to the French bakery with bread in the window.
- On the small intercom press '005' and let yourself in. You can also try '5' and we'll open door for you.
- Take the elevator to the 4th floor.
If you have any difficulties, please call us on +7495 6072624..
Suharevskaya Metro Chistiye Prudy Metro Tsvetnoi Bulevard Metro
Conditions & Policy
Credit Cards Accepted
Check in is at 1:00PM day of arrival and check out at 11:00AM day of departure. Please note that early arrivals are welcome to leave their baggage at the hostel. IMPORTANT!!! Cancellations must be sent by email to hostel minimum 24 hours prior to day of arrival. Any cancellation received within 48hrs prior arrival date will be charged first night of accommodation. If you plan to arrive after 9PM, you must notify the receptionist in advance otherwise your reservation may not be held. Please note that for groups we require prepayment beyond your deposit.